Pages

Annan Swamigal samadhi


Annan Swamigal samadhi is in a village called pudhur near Thiruvaroor.While moving on from Thiruvaroor to Thiruthuraipoondi (NH) after about 20 kms there is a junction. Towards right is pudhur and left connects a road to Thirukuvalai.We need to take a right and drive 3kms until we reach pudhur. A lush green village with a small bridge having a Rice mill to the left is seen. We parked our car there and walked few steps on the opposite side to see the serene samadhi.There is a beautiful small pond opposite to the samadhi.

After spending few minutes near his samadhi and taking snaps(added and available in our photo section now)we walked back to the rice mill. There is a small office where we got a chance to meet annan swamigal's brother.He gave us a warm welcome and immediately briefed on few siddhi's of swamigal..

He said " I didn't believe in my elder brother earlier days. My education was on Psychology and I was confident that my brother was one among the folks who lost focus on life due to wrong company. But things changed when I tested him one year before his jeeva samadhi. During those days SkyLab was the most hyped subject everywhere. This satellite (sent by US to space)with some nuclear contents on it was expected to fall anywhere on earth that may create a big evastation. I asked this question to my brother thro one of his close friend/disciple and will believe him to be Bramagnani if this gets answered right. Before the Q could reach my brother, he understood this was coming toward him and hence said....avan kitte yen ithalam solrappa". I was shocked to see that the question reached my brother already even before the friend communicating to him. My brother's answer was this is attention gathering mechanism by US and Skylab will fall on the ocean in so and so area. Few days later the news reflected exactly the same destination as mentioned by my brother.

He also mentioned that annan's body started sweating after attaining samadhi and people had to wipe his body continously. After his samadhi many wonders have started happening. One among them was a Muslim person's experience. This was a medical miracle when a coma patient back came back to normal life and mentioned Annan swamigal was the person who brought me back to life. If anyone else knows more about swamigal can share their thoughts and comments.