Pages

Arunachala ayya - Sirunamalli


It was once when we travelled thro Arakkonam last month I happened to see the jeeva samadhi of Arunachala ayya - sirunamalli। This was on my way towards Nemili (Vellore-Arokkanam bus route).I stopped the car near this place and had astunning feel on closing eyes.Interestingly on my jeeva nadi I was told that there will be a samdhi that will be seen by me during this place in time.The song says "Sidhakasa mukthi kondore"...means a soul that has attined mukthi by meditating focus on sirasu ." The song continues as "Andathil mukthi petru vinnil valumaroobaroopa seevasiddhar rishi vilangum". This means who has takemukthi and who live in space with no form (aroobha)as rishis.The guru here has practised the siva sara deekhsa and has attained samadhi in the year of 1940. If anyone know more about this Sirunamalli Saint please add more.

Arunachala ayya - sirunamalli
Jeeva samadhi at Nemili (Arakkonam)